Good websites should be:
An informed website is written by knowledgable individuals who have expertise in their subject. Professionals, graduates, industry leaders and long-time hobbyists.
Honest websites don’t seek to mislead customers and display clear information about products and services, allowing comment for both positive and negative facets.
A website that makes use of the collaborative nature on the Internet will provide opportunities for all site users to interact and curate content based on their own beliefs and desires. Social media makes web collaboration super easy to achieve.
The Internet Folks SEO Philosophy:
My mission is to bring Informed, Honest and Collaborative websites to large audiences by ranking highly on popular Social and Search platforms.
Major Search Platforms include:
Major Social Platforms include:
Here’s how I rank any website:
- Technical Analysis – ensuring onpage metrics match the industry Quality Standards requires for top ranking.
- User Experience Analysis – ensuring optimum browsing experience is achieved for all your visitors, leading to happy website users and repeat custom.
- Quality Analysis – ensuring there is a quanity of Informed and Honest content on your site, easily accessible to interested users.
- Social Growth – optimizing the Collaborative appeal of your website, integrating social functions and growing network presense.
- Organic Promotion – sharing your website on respected websites, bringing rank increases and targeted visits.
- Advertising – bringing instant targeted traffic to your site by implementing PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns on relevant platforms.
- Analytics and Reporting – all campaigns are tracked and reported to give you usable statistics and growth metrics.
The InternetFolks SEO philosophy allows me to:
- Increase website traffic
- Increase website rank
- Increase conversions
- Increase revenue
What About This Blackhat/Whitehat Stuff?
Some people believe that SEO can be split into two groups: blackhat and whitehat. The distinction between the two, however, is a grey area (pun intended). Search Engines and Social Media sites are operated by lots of different companies, in several different countries. Each site/company has its own guidelines and rules about what they will and won’t accept. People in the “whitehat SEO” camp like to follow all guidelines to the letter. People in the “blackhat SEO” team like to find new ways to reach audiences.
I believe that every good website should stem from its informed, honest and collaborative content. If building a network of useful websites helps to get that content seen, then so be it. If a 301 redirect helps funnel traffic to a great small site so it can compete with a major corporation, excellent. As long as the content and intentions of a site are ‘white’, I believe in using a range of creative techniques to find relevant and interested audiences.
If we’re on the same page and you want to chat about your SEO strategy, get in touch via Twitter.
Find out more about me and my SEO experience on the blog.